|Slap Ya Mama Cajun spice was the best seasoning on liver|
2 tbsp sliced onion
10 oz sliced beef liver
2 tbsp oil
Dash of Cajun seasoning
- Rinse beef liver until cold water.
- Place it on a plate and drain out excess water.
- Heat pan with medium heat.
- Add oil to pan and wait 2 minutes.
- Slowly place liver in the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Place onions around liver.
- Carefully flip the liver.
- Stir onion until cooked to desired tenderness.
- Remove both from pan.
- Sprinkle seasoning while still hot.
- Ready to serve.
If you don't like the smell of liver, soak it in milk for an hour.